Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anything But Subtle
























































These photos are to encourage you to think outside the box with your wedding .


There are so many cool and unique things out there when you take a small step away from tradition.


Wedding shoes are just a small example. Now some of you are reading this and thinking.


"Wedding shoes that ARE'NT white"??? Yes this is true. I am encouraging a little / semi-bold color.


Now I made the mistake for my wedding to buy ivory Stewart Weitzman peep-toe pumps. Now any of you who are familiar with the designer know he is not cheap at all. Wonderful, comfortable, beautiful shoes, that unfortunately because I bought in ivory, have never been worn since my wedding.


Embrace your unique self and add some color to your wedding. Plus, you'll have the pleasure of wearing them over and over again after your wedding.

Moral of the story: The newest trend is color! Run with it!